#Oman #businessinoman #business
#oman #businessinoman #omanlaw
#oman #omanking #india #usa #dubai
#oman #muscat #omanlaw
Subscribe my YouTube channel
Follow my Facebook
Join my instagram
I’m on Instagram as bilal_moin19
Bilal Moin fan Club group link
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME
TO LAUNCH A BUSINESS IN OMAN!
In January 2020 a new Foreign Capital investment law(FCIL) RD 50/2019
law was published to unleash international organisations and entrepreneurs to invest in Oman.
You have the choice!
You are in control of your own business.
– International investors may now own 100% of the businesses. (Previously 70%).
– No Local partners/sponsors are required.
– No minimum capital is needed.
– Choose your own local trading partners.
– Choice of business entities
(single or multiple shareholders)
To enjoy the benefits of partnering with local Omani Companies
– Choose your partner for business or business support services.
– Negotiate the shareholding percentage (it no longer has to be 70/30%)
– Enjoy the benefits of having a local partner who is familiar with Oman with an established network.
– Gain the advantages of “In Country Value”
– No minimum capital required. muscat business in oman muscat Oman business opportunities how to start business in oman How to open company in oman Start business in oman oman news Oman 100 expats ownership company business opportunities in oman how to do business in oman 5 easy business in oman How to start business in oman oman perfume business startup business ideas oman how to start a business in oman doing business in the oman small business ideas for oman 2023 oman business ideas